Our company started its activity in timekeeping of motorsport competitions fifteen years ago, thereafter we have expanded into organising and carrying out various events and programs. Step by step, we completed larger and larger tasks. By this time we have references in timekeeping of World and European Championship events, providing data feed for live TV broadcasts, organizing auto shows and team-building programs for companies.
In 2013 we became the contracted timekeeper team of the FIA Rallycross European Championship. In 2014 the series has been promoted to World Championship, and our team continued the cooperation not only as timekeeper but also as network and live TV stream provider in the paddocks of 12 events. Besides WorldRX we also worked on events of different motorsports in Hungary and the surrounding countries numbers of times.
- 1998 First timekeeping – Endurocross, Nagykanizsa
- 2000 First timekeeping in Car Racing – Radó Slalom Cup
- 2001 First timekeeping of a European Championship event – Motocross, Piliscsév
- 2002 First timekeeping of a 1/100s regularity rally for historic cars
- 2003 Organizing and timekeeping of the first Mercedes-Benz Classic Csillagtúra
- 2005 First timekeeping by transponders – Supermoto, Tököl
- 2009 First live data feed for live TV broadcast – Downhill, Tihany, Eurosport2
- 2011 First timekeeping outside of Europe – Red Bull Ras B Ras, Saudi Arabia
- 2013 Timekeeping of an entire European Championship series – FIA European Rallycross Championship
- 2014-2015 Timekeeping of a complete World Championship series; results, TV stream and internet services in the paddock at 12 venues – FIA World Rallycross Championship
- 2015 Timekeeping of FIM World Championship event – SuperSide WCH, Automotodrom Grobnik, Rijeka