You name it, we time it!
Timing Team Chronomoto
Our team started its activity in 1998 with the timing of different motorcycle races, later it was complemented with organizing and managing events and other projects related to sports and IT.
Step by step we successfully completed various projects with increasing complexity. So, among our references we can consider the timing of several World and European Championship series, the service of live broadcasts, the presentation of several new car model and the organization of large corporate events.
Our greatest project
FIA Rallycross World Championship
Since 2014 we have been the timing and IT service providers for the Rallycross World Championship. Besides timing we maintain the Mobile Video Race Control system, we provide the teams with timing data, RX Live service and internet access. We maintain the starting system, the LED Marshall System and in addition the LED Positioning Sticks, specifically developed for WRX, to ensure the safety of the races:
- FIA standard timing and results service
- Data feed for TV Graphics, RX website, FIA website, Live Timing
- Mobile Video Race Control system
- RX Live service for the paddock
- LED Marshall System
- LED Positioning Sticks
Our most „shining” project
The Mercedes Benz Classic Star Tour is the biggest 1/100 regularity race in Hungary, where, besides the timing, we have been responsible for organizing and managing the event since 2003. The participants don’t only get a precise competition, but also an unforgettable experience every other year.The biggest partnership
Since 2012 we have been the timekeepers of Hungaroring Race Track providing timing services for the events and support for other timing teams during the major series (WTCR, ETRC, Blancpain GT).
Projects on every scale
We make the results for different National and International events and series using transponders or photocells, but it is also not foreign to use to start the timing with a button or starting gun. Printed results, local display, Live Timing (Live results on the internet) in every possible way.
- 1998 First timing – Endurocross, Nagykanizsa
- 2001 First European Championship timing – Motocross, Piliscsév
- 2003 First Mercedes Benz Star Tour timing and organising
- 2005 First timing with transponders – Supermoto, Tököl
- 2008 First FIA World Cup timing – Hungarian Baja
- 2009 First live TV Broadcast with TV Graphics feed – Downhill, Tihany, Eurosport2
- 2014 First FIA World Championship Series – FIA Rallycross World Championship timing and IT
- 2015 First FIM World Championship Round – FIM SuperSide World Championship timing
- 2017 First race in the desert – Hail Desert Rally, Republic of Saud Arabia
- 2018 First Gymkhana – Gymkhana Grid timing and live TV broadcast
- 2018 First Series in the US – Rallycross of Americas ARX timing
- 2019 First Motorcycle World Championship Series – FIM Speedway GP – Dirtbike timing
FIA Rallycross World Championship, FIM Speedway GP, SAMS Saudi Desert Championship, FIA Autocross European Championship, CEZ RX/AX, National MX-Enduro-Supermoto, RC/AC, Rally, CC Rally, Gymkhana GRiD, Hungaroring, Downhill National Championship, Oldtimer Supercup, Királyválasztó
FIA, IMG/BSI/Endeavor, Monster Energy Europe, Hungaroring, ADSOL IT, TSL Timing, Mylaps BV, MJP, ALGE, Sporttotal, Mercedes Benz Hungary
During the years we have been constantly developing our equipment, our timing devices, displays can be rented for sport events, conferences or any special occasions.
If you have any questions, please let us know!